Our Exclusive Client
We Have Solutions for All Your Shop Front Related Issues!
Smart Wall is a thermal shop front screen and door system suitable for all types of ground floor treatment where enhanced thermal performance is required. The system is ideal for use in schools, colleges and other educational buildings.
Smart Wall has been successfully tested to PAS 24:2012, LPS 1175 level 2 and BS EN 1627 Level 3 for enhanced security performance making the door one of the best performing fully thermally broken screen and entrance doors available in the UK. Screen work is either beaded or pocket glazed. Smart Wall doors are weather rated to BS 6375 and are available with anti-finger trap door sections and drainable low thresholds.
All profiles feature polyamide barriers to maximise thermal performance and can be internally or externally glazed. Unlike non-thermal alternatives, Smart Wall is available in dual colour from an extensive range of standard and non-standard finishes. Smart Wall complies with the latest requirements of Document L for thermal transmittance.
- British Standard Kitemarked system KM 530838
- Fully rebated swing door with anti-finger trap
- Thermally broken, heavy duty doors & screens
- 30kg Dynamic impact test
- 6kN Static load test
- Security grade 6 locking mechanism
- Locking bolt withstands 10kN side load
- Polyamide thermal break
- Achieves U value 1.8W/m²K (Doors) or 1.4W/m²K (Screens)
- Internally beaded sash
- Anti-finger trap
- Thermally broken low threshold